Saturday, April 17, 2010

Horror of our Love

Night had already bestowed itself upon England and the moon stood strongly in the dark to light the way for weary travelers. Besides the light breeze everything felt calm, but deep down, I knew I had crossed the line and unless my Master was feeling charitable, I was about to pay dearly for my slip up.
As I reached our meeting spot, I saw the man clad in black waiting patiently for my arrival. His demonic eyes stared hard while a simple frown was plastered to his porcelain features. Slightly, I prayed to a God I knew didn’t exist, took a deep breath, and stopped only a mere foot away from him.

I'm your servant
My immortal
Pale and perfect
Such unholy heaving
The statues close their eyes
The room is changing

“How was your meeting?” He asked in his normal tone of voice. However, I sensed his ferocity behind his glowing orbs. My doom was unavoidable.
“It was fine, thank you. Nothing has changed other than the army of Fallen Devils have began surveying the Society. Trying to find weak points in our barriers I suppose.” I held my stare long enough with him and broke my icy emeralds away for a moment to catch my own breath.
“I see, then I’m safe to assume they are at bay with us and the occupants of the mansion, correct?” I nodded, avoiding any visual contact at this time. “Yadda yadda…” he mumbled as his shook his head from side to side. “Is there any thing else I need to know?”

I wake in terror
Blackbirds screaming
Dark cathedrals spilling
Midnight on their alters

I shivered in the breeze, yet it wasn’t my skin that was cold rather my insides. With eyes down-casted to the earth below, he sensed my answer and I sensed pain to come.
“You smell of strawberry perfume and your face is even still flushed.” He grimaced more as he took my face in his gloved palm and preceded in examining further what was his. With no real intention, I scratched at a seal tattooed on the side of my neck. It seemed irritated with me as well.
“Look at me, Rumiko.” He stated with his voice picking up volume and the built up anger was beginning to show like a diamond in the mud. His hand thumbed my jaw line most likely out of frustration. Just as I was about to explain my predicament in more logical terms, I saw his free hand fly from the abyss. From instinctive reactions, I slapped away his hand and dodged. Several other blows struck my abdomen just as quick as the first one was released. With the momentum from the attacks, I was able to slide back out of his range and take a second to recover.

Moonlight walking
I smell your softness
Carnivorous and lusting

Even though I received my given second to regain my composer, it didn’t prepare me for the next. The raven haired man came from the black like a bullet and latched on to what I believed only was my gut. It wasn’t until I saw my lower rib bone be pulled from my side did I realize how far I had crossed the line that night.
To track you down among the pines
I want you stuffed into my mouth
Hold you down and tear you open
Live inside you
Oh, love I'd never hurt you

A bloodcurdling scream filled the darks eerie silence. I was disappointed to find out that it was infact my own scream of pain. My knees caved under the immense flare of pain that engulfed my body like fire in mere seconds. I fell to the dry ground below, clutching the gaping hole in my side where it once had been supported by a short rib. Wreathing in pain, I was able to catch sight of the man who stood above me, my chuck of flesh and marrow still snug in his hand.
“S-sebas…S-Sebastian!” The yell echoed in the outside and sounded forlorn and shallow. I barely could recognize it.

I cannot see
There's catastrophe
In everything I'm touching
As I sweat and crush you

I knew better than to ask for his help or his pity. That butler knew nothing of mercy. His heart was black, dead to the world and its inhabitants. Or at least, so it seemed.
“I’m s-s….sorry…” I whispered before I was sent into another convulsion in a pool of my own blood. I don’t think I had ever felt pain this much before, it was becoming unbearable.
“Unbelievable…” Sebastian tossed my piece of rib cage back to me, landing next to my body in the pool of blood that had formed. “I suppose, I can forgive you this one time.” He knelt beside me and laid his hand on my head, stroking his fingers through my bloodied locks.

The horror of our love
Never so much blood pulled through my veins
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood

No comments:

Post a Comment